Saturday, September 15, 2018

Wedding at Rose River Farm


It is a long ride for me to the Rose River Farm but the view of the mountains and farms is amazing.



The weather seemed to be cooperating when I arrived to meet Julie who was still having her make up done.

I was prepared to take some photos in case of rain ...as my weather app had forecasted it: 

I had: umbrella and rain cover for the camera..... 




But then when the bride is about to do the processional, the weather did not hold up and drizzle started..............
















Alex got his own umbrella.....









I never really noticed the rest of the guests as I was focused on taking photos  and holding my own umbrella with my other hand :) 







Alex and Julie have technically been married a few days before this day but they just wanted to share a special day with family and friends...The drizzle was on and off as they renewed vows.... 



I wondered if they would have cancelled for a hard rain.... again just a thought... 


I always wanted to shoot in the dramatic rain background.










Here are a few of our shots in between the "on and off " drizzle: 











The three of us are having fun shooting these ones:







It was one of the simplest weddings I have to cover but I did have lots of fun working with Alex and Julie....

I wish them the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment