Friday, September 19, 2014

Ashlee and Adrian - Engagement and Wedding

Meet one of my couple: Ashlee and Adrian from Suwanee, GA.

I first met them during the engagement session at Sims Lake Park also in Suwanee.

That was my most fun-filled engagement session to date. To start with, they let me took photos the way I will... a lot with the nature behind and around my subjects... On top of that, this park is one of my favorites here in Gwinnett county. My favorite park is the lake and the trail...a very quiet park indeed.
After that, we took photos by their motorbike, a harley davidson btw.
then they got ready for their fun-shoot with washable paint.. (which got me a little scared, i wondered if I would get paint on me too :) )
we moved out of the parking lot and headed back to grass..... i just let them play with the paint and took photos.
I enjoyed watching them as much as taking their pictures.
They even gave me the rest of the paint and brushes for my kids to play with at home.  And I got a tip too!
------------------------
Congratulations to Ashlee and Adrian who got wed on August 16 at Thompson Gardens in Bogart, GA.


No comments:

Post a Comment