Thursday, October 12, 2017

Rachel and John's Wedding at Downtown Frederick

 I arrived at the venue an hour early.. nobody's at Mcclintock Distillery yet except the staff i guess... 
I already loved the lit scene so I took some photos before the bride and groom arrives...





Rachel and John are gonna have their first look and I suggested that we walk to the downtown area/park for it.. 

On the way out, the mother told me that the vehicle outside is the cake delivery. 

Apparently, the bride owns the business... I was wondering what a funeral car is doing outside a wedding... 
"Cakes To Die For"... catchy name, right? 




The plan was that the boys and me will wait by the bridge,.. 
let's see what happens.





and there she is....... 
Look at that big big smile from John.......



They both started to show their silly side :) :) :)






Now, let's involve the other members of the party, shall we?!















Back to the venue, let's get these two lovebirds hitched!







What's the other good thing about this wedding? ? ?

the food and the cake, of course!!! 

They cook food in front of you, I had to try them myself :)







I almost forgot............... 
did I already mention they like to be silly? 
Here's John and Rachel again....






and yes of course, we need a finale pose, 
as we say Congrats to our bride and groom.... 





-----------------------------------------

www.jenwrightphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment